"That's a Winner"
Saturday, November 2, 2019, at 5:00 PM
St. Patrick Parish Center
Tickets - $55 per person before October 12; $60 after
WAYS TO HELP
Get a table together and join us for a fun evening of fellowship.
- Personal donations for service or new items
- Reach out to businesses you frequent or business owners that you know. No donation is too big or small
- Gift Cards - purchase at the scrip room and earn money for our parish or toward a Home and School obligation
- Sports & Entertainment tickets
- Signed memorabilia
- Travel vouchers
- A bottle of wine or liquor
- Make a monetary donation
What do I do if I have something to donate?
- Mail to 405 S. Church St., Wentzville, MO 63385
- Drop off at PSR, school, or parish office
- Put in the collection basket
- Donate ONLINE!
To get a donation form, stop by the parish or school office or download here.
BROWSE & BID
- Purchase Tickets
- Make a Donation
- Browse Items
Calling All Neglected Gift Cards!
What do you do with all those gift certificates people give for stores or restaurants that you will never go to?!? They just sit, useless to you in a drawer or glove box. We have an idea! If you received gift certificates that you will simply never use, DONATE THEM TO THE ST. PAT'S DINNER AUCTION! We can repurpose and use them for the Dinner Auction. To donate, simply put your unwanted gift cards in an envelope and write "Dinner Auction" on it and drop in the collection basket or drop it by the office. Please, only full value gift cards.
Contact • Parish Office • 636-332-9225 • [email protected]
Photos courtesy of Timberland High School student