A school uniform acts as the “great equalizer” and allows the entire school community to focus on each child’s academic, spiritual, and emotional well-being. Because students are perceived as representatives of the school, the school has a reason and a right to expect students to dress appropriately and groom themselves at school and all school events.
Uniform Guidelines are found in the Family Handbook.
UPDATE: Uniform changes as of 06-01-20 for the 2020-2021 School Year
Leggings - The school logo on the navy leggings will no longer be a requirement. You may still purchase the leggings through Creative Stitches, however. If you choose to purchase leggings from other stores, they MUST be the navy blue and be the proper length.
Spirit Days - Students may wear shirts with a "St. Patrick" name or logo on Spirit Days. They no longer have to wear the Spirit t-shirt purchased through Creative Stitches; however, Creative Stitches will be selling a spirit t-shirt with the round St. Patrick School logo.
Creative Stitches provides the following uniform clothing items to St. Patrick School:
- Short-Sleeve Green Collar Polo Shirts with St. Patrick emblem
- Crewneck Forest Green Sweatshirt with St. Patrick center front logo
- Sweatshirt Quarter-Zip with St. Patrick left chest logo in White on Navy and Green on Grey
- Spirit Wear T-Shirt with St. Patrick "Alive in Christ" logo
- Leggings Navy with White St. Patrick left ankle logo
- 8th Grade Polo Shirts (color varies each year) - Same style as the Green Uniform Polo Shirts
- PE Uniform Green Mesh Shorts for 6th-8th-grade students
- PE Uniform Grey T-shirts for 6th-8th-grade students
Click here to order online
Fischer's School Uniforms provides the following uniform clothing items to St. Patrick School:
- Girls Plaid Jumper (K-5) #55 Plaid #74 Split Front Bib Box Pleat OR #55 Plaid #94 Box Pleat Drop Waist
- Girls Plaid Skirt (6-8) #55 Plaid #34 Box Pleat
To access the St. Patrick page, follow the link to Fischer's Uniforms. Click "Find Your School" in the left column. On the School dropdown, scroll to find St. Patrick - Wentzville and select. Another drop down will pop up where you select the gender of your student. A third dropdown will allow you to choose the student's grade level and then click the "Show me my clothing options" button.
The following items are also available, but not required to be purchased from Fischer's School Uniforms:
- Boys/Girls Pleated and Flat-Front Shorts and Pants
- Boys/Girls Pull-On Pants and Shorts
- Girls Short and Long Sleeve Oxford Blouse
- Boys/Girls Elderwear Long Sleeve Pique Polo
- Boys/Girls Elderwear Short and Long Sleeve Jersey Knit Polo
- Girls Short Sleeve Round Collar Knit Blouse
- Boys/Girls Elderwear Plain Turtleneck
- Boys Elderwear Short Sleeve Hemmed Cuff Pique Knit
- Girls Plain Crew Cardigan Sweater
- Boys/Girls Plain V-Neck Cardigan and Pullover Sweater
- Girls Navy Bike Short and Cheer Short
- Girls Cable Knit Knee-Hi Socks
- Girls Tights - Micro-Nylon Blend and Cable Knit
- Boys/Girls Braided Leather Belt, Magnetic Belt, and Reversible Leather Belt
- Boys/Girls St. Patrick Embroidered Scarf
- Girls St. Patrick Monogrammed Headband
- Girls Headbands - Elastic, Wide, Monarch Bow, Rosette, Rosette Ponytail, Scrunchie, Plaid Streamer Bow
- Girls Doll Dress and First Communion Doll Dress
St. Patrick Spirit Wear Store provides Spirit Wear for the entire family.
All of the shirts and sweatshirts may be worn for school spirit days. The green t-shirt “St. Patrick School – Alive in Christ” from Creative Stitches may also be worn. St. Patrick Spirit Wear items do not replace any part of the school uniform. Uniform clothing is made available through Creative Stitches.