A school uniform acts as the “great equalizer” and allows the entire school community to focus on each child’s academic, spiritual, and emotional well-being. Because students are perceived as representatives of the school, the school has a reason and a right to expect students to dress appropriately and groom themselves at school and all school events.
Uniform Guidelines are found in the Family Handbook.
When you go to the online store you will see “Uniform Apparel”. These items are acceptable for the school uniform. Anything below “New Items” are NOT included in the school uniform. However, these items may be worn on “Spirit Days”.
Sportsprint provides the following uniform clothing items to St. Patrick School:
- New! White short-sleeved polos with the “St. Patrick Catholic School” embroidered logo. Two styles: 50/50 cotton/polyester or 100% polyester PosiCharge® RacerMesh®. NOTE: Plain white polos not purchased through Sportsprint will also be acceptable.
- New! Green short-sleeved polos with the “St. Patrick Catholic School” embroidered logo. Two styles: 50/50 cotton/polyester or 100% polyester PosiCharge® RacerMesh®. NOTES: Polos with the embroidered cross from previous years will still be acceptable for the 21-22 school year. Green short-sleeved polos must be purchased through Sportsprint. No other green colored polos will be acceptable.
Quarter Zip Pullover
- New! Attain 100% polyester, similar to a dri-fit, choice of green or gray, with the “St. Patrick Catholic School” embroidered logo.
- New! Cadet Collar 50/50 cotton/polyester, choice of green or gray, with the “St. Patrick Catholic School” embroidered logo.
NOTE: Quarter-zip pullovers with the embroidered “St. Patrick School Cross” logo from previous years will be acceptable for the 21-22 school year.
PE Uniform (Grades 6–8 ONLY)
- New! Pre-shrunk 100% cotton t-shirt. NOTES: The logo for the PE t-shirt has changed. The PE t-shirt from the previous year will be acceptable for the 21-22 school year.
- 100% polyester shorts with the “St. Patrick Catholic School” logo must be worn for PE. No other shorts will be acceptable.
Preschool & Pre-kindergarten T-shirt
- 90/10 cotton/polyester t-shirt. NOTES: Students in preschool and pre-kindergarten must purchase t-shirt through Sportsprint. The current St. Patrick preschool t-shirt will be acceptable for the 21-22 school year.
Preschool & Pre-kindergarten Tote Bag
- Polyester tote bag must be purchased through Sportsprint and used for preschool and pre-kindergarten.
Other Uniform Information
- Uniform orders must be placed ONLINE (no paper order forms).
- Pants & Shorts – Navy blue shorts and pants must follow the uniform guidelines as stated in the handbook and may be purchased from your choice of supplier.
- Crewneck Sweatshirt – The green “St. Patrick” embroidered crewneck sweatshirt has been eliminated. However, it will be acceptable for the 21-22 school year.
- Long-sleeved Polo – The green long-sleeved polo has been eliminated. However, it will be acceptable for the 21-22 school year.
- 8th Grade Uniform Shirt - Students vote on a special colored polo and sweatshirts. Order forms are emailed directly to 8th-grade families.
- Fischer's School Uniforms is our provider for girls' jumpers and skirts.
Fischer's School Uniforms provides the following uniform clothing items to St. Patrick School:
- Girls Plaid Jumper (grade K-5) #55 Plaid #74 Split Front Bib Box Pleat
- Girls Plaid Jumper (grade K-5) #55 Plaid #94 Box Pleat Drop Waist
- Girls Plaid Skirt (grade 6-8) #55 Plaid #34 Box Pleat
To access the St. Patrick page, follow the link to Fischer's Uniforms. Click "Find Your School" in the left column. On the School dropdown, scroll to find St. Patrick - Wentzville and select. Another drop down will pop up where you select the gender of your student. A third dropdown will allow you to choose the student's grade level and then click the "Show me my clothing options" button.
Fischer's also stocks many other items including clothing and accessories such as belts, scarves, headbands, and doll dresses. These items are not required to be purchased from Fischer's School Uniforms.
St. Patrick Spirit Wear Store provides Spirit Wear for the entire family.
All of the shirts and sweatshirts not listed under Uniform Apparel may be worn for school spirit days. St. Patrick Spirit Wear items do not replace any part of the school uniform. Be sure when ordering uniforms from Sportsprint that you are in the "Uniform Apparel" section.