Request for Sacramental Records
Sacramental Record Policies
If you are looking for sacramental records from St. Patrick, contact Rebecca at the parish office at 636-332-9225 ext 221 or [email protected].
All record requests should include the following information:
- Name (First, Middle, Last)
- Any prior name such as maiden name
- Date of birth
- Approximate year of sacrament
- How you wish the record(s) to be sent (e.g., U.S. mail, email, fax, another church, etc.)
- Contact information where record(s) are to be sent (including full mailing address, email address, fax number, and phone number)
- Your contact phone number and email address
Letters of Good Standing
If you require a letter of good standing to be a godparent or sponsor, please allow at least 14 days for this request to be processed. Letters will be written, signed, and processed according to the information given to us. Contact the parish office at 636-332-9225.
Sacramental Records From Closed Parishes
Each parish maintains its own records and issues sacramental certificates, upon request. If a parish has merged, the records are held by the merged parish. Sacramental records from closed parishes within the Archdiocese of St. Louis can be requested via the following link.