We help and serve others through the Annual Catholic Appeal not because they are Catholic, but because we are Catholic. Please consider a gift today. #CatholicSTL
ACA Committee Formation
2023 Annual Catholic Appeal
2023 Annual Catholic Appeal pledge cards will be available in the social hall after all Masses on the weekends of April 22/23, 29/30, May 6/7.
To relieve congestion in the social hall on the weekend, parents with students in PSR and full-time school will receive their pledge cards through the school.
Any parishioner who has not received a pledge card and would like to give, you may:
- Stop by the parish office and fill out a pledge card or let us help you give online.
- Give online at aca.archstl.org. Click the “Donate” button.
Our 2023 Challenge Goal is $154,278
Any parishioner who desires to help with the appeal, or has questions, please contact us.
Even the smallest donation is important in the ACA campaign. When determining benefits, the Archdiocese will look at our participation to determine assistance.
Even though we're asking our parishioners to donate because it does directly help our parish, the ACA should be viewed as an opportunity for stewardship, engagement, and education about the Church’s shared mission. It is easy to ask, “What’s in it for us?" but one should focus on the willingness to give as Jesus did without expecting something in return. The appeal provides funding for programs that serve the greater St. Louis community's most immediate needs. Ministries include:
- Catholic education, including elementary and high schools, special education, Newman Centers, and ongoing formation for priests and deacons
- Promotion of human dignity, including help for immigrants and refugees, food pantries, and other services for the homeless and those in need and efforts to defend life, marriage, and religious liberty
- Leadership and missionary discipleship, including vocations, adult catechesis, support for religious communities, prayer and healing ministries, and communications and youth programming