Thank you for your interest in our parish. Whether you’re just visiting us for a brief time, looking for a new parish home, returning to the practice of the Catholic faith, or are interested in finding out more about the Catholic Church, we hope that you will find a home at St. Patrick Church. We invite you to view our Mass Schedule, as well as the many Ministries available.
Registration Packet FAQs
Where can I get a registration packet?
1. PREFERRED: You may speak to one of our priests or deacons after Mass to receive your packet. They are happy to meet and welcome you to the parish.
2. You may stop by the rectory office at 405 S. Church St, located on the corner of S. Church St. and W. 4th St. in Wentzville. Office hours are 8:00 AM-4:00 PM, Monday-Thursday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Friday.
3. Download and print from your computer
I filled out the form, now what?
1. Scan and email to [email protected]
2. Mail to St. Patrick Church, 405 S. Church St, Wentzville, MO 63385
3. Drop it in the collection basket during Mass
4. Stop by the parish office during regular office hours
5. Drop it in the dropbox outside the parish office
Why should I register?
Those who worship at St. Patrick are encouraged to become part of our growing parish family by registering as members of the parish. Your registration affects our parish in many ways. Census numbers determine how many priests are assigned to a church, what benefits and obligations the parish has to the Archdiocese, and how Masses, confessions, and devotions are planned and scheduled. Registration is also necessary for certain matters, like scheduling Sacraments, obtaining sponsor certificates, getting donation statements for taxes, and having the possibility of participating in parish raffles. Registering at St. Patrick is a statement of faith in the Lord and confidence in the life and ministry of our parish.
New or Returning to the Catholic Faith?
If you are new to the Catholic faith and want to learn more about the teachings of the Catholic Church and the process of becoming Catholic, please visit Becoming Catholic (RCIA).
If you are returning to the practice of the Catholic faith after being away, please visit Returning Catholics.
If you have any questions, please stop by the rectory office, located on the corner of S. Church St. and W. 4th St. in Wentzville, or call 636-332-9225. Office hours are 8:00 AM-4:00 PM, Monday-Thursday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Friday.
New to the Catholic faith or need a refresher? Check out The Unofficial Newcomer's Guide to the Church. Our Sunday Visitor (OSV) Newsweekly answers questions on the Mass and other Catholic practices.
Find My Parish
To find out which parish you reside in, please visit the Archdiocese's Parish Search. If you live in the boundaries of another parish but want to attend St. Patrick Parish, you are asked to contact the parish where you live and, as a courtesy, notify them that you will be joining our parish and they will send a confirmation letter to us.