Our parish offers Online Giving, a web-based electronic contribution application. We are providing this service so that you have the option to manage your contributions online or with your offering envelopes. This service is safe and secure. And it is convenient for you and for our parish staff. Make your contributions electronically from any location at any time. For questions, call the parish office at 636-332-9225.
- Start, stop and change contributions at any time
- Use multiple accounts for giving, including both credit cards and bank accounts
- Select any date for gifts to be processed, with no need to wait for certain dates in the month
- Select gift frequencies for each contribution fund: Includes weekly, monthly, every two months, quarterly, twice annually and annually
- Online Giving contains a full complement of reports
- Direct Donate provides visitors a way to make a contribution without registering in the system
- The Online Giving app allows you to give via any device
- Automatically notifies when gifts will be processed and confirmation that they have been processed
- The system automatically notifies when credit cards are about to expire
Online Giving FAQs
What are the advantages of Online Giving?
It makes it easy to fulfill stewardship commitments, even when you can't attend church. You never have to bring cash or checks to church. Giving electronically also helps the church save money and improve its budget!
How are my contributions automatically deducted from my account?
Once you complete the online registration form, the contribution amount you specify will automatically be transferred from your bank account to the church's bank account.
When will my contribution be deducted from my account?
Your electronic contribution will be debited on the date you specify.
If I do not write checks, how do I keep my checkbook balance straight?
Since your contribution is made at a pre-established time, you simply record it in your check register on the appropriate date. Electronic contributions are recorded for you on your bank statement as well as your online reports.
Can I put different amounts in offerings and have all of them withdrawn at different times?
You can set up to contribute to different offerings at different times; However, you will have to do each one separately. You will receive a receipt for each one.
What if I want to use my credit card?
If you opt to use your credit card, it is better to make one contribution for the entire month, rather than 4 or 5 per month because of the transaction fee to the parish for each use.
What if I change bank accounts or credit cards?
Login and update your account information.
If the ushers come by with their baskets and I am not putting anything in, are the people sitting around me going to start judging me?
No one should be “judging” anyone else based on whether someone puts something in the collection basket or not. None of us knows the financial circumstances anyone in the parish is facing and none of us knows whether someone might already be making donations to the parish in other ways. However, for those who like to have something to put in the basket, there are Online Giving cards available in the gathering area that you can pick up and place in the collection basket.
What if I try Online Giving and don’t like it?
You can cancel your authorization by deleting your credit card and/or bank account information along with your donation dates.
How do I sign up for Online Giving?
Click the Online Giving link.