Our parish offers Faith Direct, a web-based electronic contribution application. We are providing this service so that you have the option to manage your contributions online or with your offering envelopes. This service is safe and secure. And it is convenient for you and for our parish staff. Make your contributions electronically from any location at any time. For questions, call the parish office at 636-332-9225.
With grateful hearts, we thank you for your continued support of the parish. Your gifts allow God's work to be done in our midst and in the world around us.
Process to enroll Faith Direct
St. Patrick Parish uses an electronic giving vendor called Faith Direct. Here are the steps to set-up for a recurring gift with Faith Direct:
Step 1 - Choose Gifts
1. Log into Faith Direct at faith.direct/MO1127
2. Click "Enroll in Recurring eGiving"
3. Enter your donation amount in "Monthly" (amount not determined by the number of Sundays per month) or "Weekly" (amount determined by the number of Sundays per month). Note: Donations are processed once per month with either choice.
4. You may also choose other collection categories at this time or at another time
5. Choose your processing date (4th or 15th of the month)
6. Choose your payment method (credit card or bank account)
Step 2 - My Account
1. Complete the personal information page
NOTES for MEMBER DETAILS
A. Choose whether or not you would like to receive "I Give Online" offertory cards to put in the collection basket.
B. Choose whether or not you would like to receive an e-mail reminder of your upcoming donation.
Step 3 - Confirm Giving
1. Confirm gift summary and account details
2. Enter your choice of log-in information to access your account with a username and password of your choice. Please write down and store this information in a safe place. The parish office does not have access to log-in information.
3. Read payment conditions and check to agree (You can increase, decrease, or suspend your giving by calling Faith Direct at 1-866-507-8757.)
Step 4 - Welcome
1. Welcome page summary
2. After a moment, your account overview will appear
3. Log out of your account when finished
- Start, stop and change contributions at any time
- Use multiple accounts for giving, including both credit cards and bank accounts
- Select any date for gifts to be processed, with no need to wait for certain dates in the month
- Select gift frequencies for each contribution fund: Includes weekly, monthly, every two months, quarterly, twice annually, and annually
- Faith Direct contains a full complement of reports
- Automatically notifies when gifts will be processed and confirmation that they have been processed
Faith Direct FAQs
What are the advantages of Faith Direct?
It makes it easy to fulfill stewardship commitments, even when you can't attend church. You never have to bring cash or checks to church. Giving electronically also helps the church save money and improve its budget!
How are my contributions automatically deducted from my account?
Once you complete the online registration form, the contribution amount you specify will automatically be transferred from your bank account to the church's bank account.
When will my contribution be deducted from my account?
Your electronic contribution will be debited on the date you specify.
If I do not write checks, how do I keep my checkbook balance straight?
Since your contribution is made at a pre-established time, you simply record it in your check register on the appropriate date. Electronic contributions are recorded for you on your bank statement as well as your online reports.
Can I put different amounts in offerings and have all of them withdrawn at different times?
You can set up to contribute to different offerings at different times; However, you will have to do each one separately. You will receive a receipt for each one.
What if I change bank accounts or credit cards?
Login and update your account information.
If the ushers come by with their baskets and I am not putting anything in, are the people sitting around me going to start judging me?
No one should be “judging” anyone else based on whether someone puts something in the collection basket or not. None of us knows the financial circumstances anyone in the parish is facing and none of us knows whether someone might already be making donations to the parish in other ways. However, for those who like to have something to put in the basket, there are Online Giving cards available in the gathering area that you can pick up and place in the collection basket. Faith Direct also offers you personalized offertory cards to replace your envelopes for the collection basket.
What if I try Faith Direct and don’t like it?
You can cancel your authorization by deleting your credit card and/or bank account information along with your donation dates.
How do I sign up for Faith Direct?
Click the Faith Direct link.