St. Patrick Preschool offers a loving, positive learning environment aligned with the values of the Catholic faith. It is our mission to provide a setting that encourages children to freely participate in developmentally appropriate activities that lead to an excellent academic and social beginning. We invite you to come and visit our facility with its bright, cheery, and engaging classrooms.
St. Patrick Preschool offers three, full-day programs:
- Pre-kindergarten 3-day program to serve four- and five-year-old children (children who are 4 years of age by July 31), preparing them for kindergarten the following academic year. Class meets Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Pre-kindergarten 5-day program to serve four- and five-year-old children (children who are 4 years of age by July 31), preparing them for kindergarten the following academic year. Class meets Monday through Friday.
- Preschool 2-day program to serve three- and four-year-old children (must be 3 years of age by July 31), preparing them for the pre-kindergarten program the following academic year. Class meets Tuesday and Thursday.
School Supply List - UPDATED 07-13-23
Shirts and tote bags must be purchased through Sportsprint online.
Our PS/PK children wear a heather gray, 90/10 cotton/polyester blend t-shirt with black “St. Patrick Preschool” lettering and green shamrock logo.
NOTE: The current St. Patrick preschool t-shirt will be acceptable for the 21-22 school year (previously purchased through Creative Stitches; states St. Patrick's instead of St. Patrick)
Students may wear any modest, washable, comfortable shorts or pants that are conducive to movement with buttons, snaps, and zippers that he or she can manage alone.
Girls may wear modest dresses that cover the midriff or skirts with shorts worn underneath.
All children need to wear tennis shoes (no cleats, sandals, slippers, boots, etc.) with socks or footies.
Label all outer clothing that may be removed (coat, sweater, gloves, etc.). We cannot be responsible for lost items. The first cool day means extra clothing and the children cannot always identify that new jacket or sweater. During the colder months, please dress your child according to the weather.
All students are required to bring & keep on hand an extra change of clothing for emergency use. Please put the extra full set of clothes in a clear, plastic bag marked on the outside with the child’s name.
School Tote Bag
The cruiser tote is made of 600-denier polyester for extra durability with two fabric handles and an open front pocket. Size: 19" x 12" x 4"
- St. Patrick Preschool recognizes every child is a unique and individual gift created by God. We also recognize every child developed in his or her own way and in their own time. The foundation for lifelong learning is developed in early childhood.
- We believe in an atmosphere that creates a positive self-image and meets the physical, emotional, social, cognitive, and creative self is necessary to prepare children to be happy, confident, and independent learners.
- Children learn through play and play is an integral part of our program. "Discovery Centers" allow children the opportunity to explore, experience, and most importantly.....to succeed.
We hope to support and nurture the faith taught at home by integrating Catholic-Christian values into our program. Through independent and group activities, the children will grow in their knowledge and love of God.
To prepare children for academic success through quality Early Childhood educational activities
- To develop as awareness and love of God and the Catholic faith
- To help children develop into caring, confident, creative individuals, possessing respect and an awareness of the importance of others
- To provide a firm foundation for the child's mental, social, emotional, physical and spiritual growth
Calendar and Schedule
Our early childhood programs operate on the same schedule as St. Patrick School. The school day is from 7:45 AM to 2:30 PM, with morning drop-off beginning at 7:15 AM and Morning Care is available (with a fee) as early as 6:45 AM. All students are to be picked up by 2:45 PM, or they will be sent to After Care where a fee will be charged.
Our schedule includes but is not limited to:
- Creative Arts
- Gross Motor
- Fine Motor
We provide a healthy snack and lunch may be purchased after the first month of school. Preschool lunch fees are $3 for 2020-21 school year. Learn more about our Lunch Program here.
Our highly qualified and experienced staff offers your child the opportunity to grow both educationally and socially through exploration, discovery, and play.
If you have questions or would like more information about St. Patrick Preschool, contact Asst. Principal, Zac Morrison, at 636-332-9913, ext. 146 or [email protected]. Tours are available by appointment.
What's the #1 Way to Prepare for Kindergarten?
According to research, reading with your child is the number one way to prepare them for kindergarten. This simple and enjoyable act sets the stage for learning to read, introduces them to vocabulary and print awareness, and provides invaluable one-on-one time for parent and child. Remember, it’s not only up to parents to read with children – grandparents and caregivers make great reading partners, too! For more tips to encourage a love for reading, click here.