The St. Patrick Quilt Social Bingo is Saturday, February 8, 2020. Doors open at 9:00 AM with bingo starting at 10:30 AM in the parish social hall. Come have fun while trying for a chance to win a beautiful hand-sewn quilt made by St. Patrick Quilters. A quilt is won every 5th game of Bingo, with 30 games played. Other prizes include embroidered pillowcases and towels and crocheted items. Morning pastries and coffee, as well as lunch sandwiches, chips, and dessert, will be available for purchase. Volunteers are needed for set-up, dessert makers, and money collectors. Proceeds benefit St. Patrick Parish. If you have questions, call Rita at 636-327-3262 or Joan Hayes at 314-566-6573 or [email protected].
WHAT IS QUILT BINGO?
This is a fundraising event for St. Patrick Parish. 6 and 9 Game paper sheets will be offered for sale for $1 per game. In other words, it only costs $6 (6 game sheet) or $9 (9 game sheet) to play in all 30 games! If you're ambitious, you can purchase multiple sheets.
- NO ONE UNDER 16 YEARS OLD allowed in the social hall, playing or not, in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Missouri Gaming Commission
- Attendance tickets will be drawn in the event of multiple winners for a game.
- Every 5th game will be a special BINGO Quilt game with a distinct bingo pattern (T, X, N, L, etc). The winner will receive a quilt. If there are multiple winners, attendance tickets will be drawn to determine the quilt winner and all others will receive $20 cash and Quilt Raffle chances. All other games will be played like regular bingo (straight-line - horizontal, vertical, or diagonal and four corners) and 1st prize winners will receive embroidered or crocheted items.
- Quilt & Afghan Raffle tickets and 50/50 tickets will be available for purchase at $1 each or 6 for $5.
- Morning pastries and donuts, as well as sandwiches, chips, and dessert, will be available for purchase.