Quilt Social Bingo
Sat, February 11, 2023
Doors open at 9:00 AM with bingo starting at 10:30 AM
St. Patrick Social Hall
Note: Volunteers must be listed on our gaming license to help during Bingo. Anyone, including students (service hours accepted), may volunteer to set-up, clean-up, or donate a dessert (pie, cake, cookies, brownies).
The St. Patrick Quilt Social Bingo is Saturday, February 11, 2023. Doors open at 9:00 AM with bingo starting at 10:30 AM in the parish social hall. Come have fun while trying for a chance to win a beautiful hand-sewn quilt made by St. Patrick Quilters. A quilt is won every 5th game of Bingo, with 30 games played. Other prizes include embroidered pillowcases and towels and crocheted items. Morning pastries and coffee, as well as lunch sandwiches, chips, and desserts, will be available for purchase. Proceeds benefit St. Patrick Parish.
WHAT IS QUILT BINGO?
This is a fundraising event for St. Patrick Parish. 6 board game sheet packs are $20 and 9 board game sheet packs are $30. There are 30 sheets per pack.
- NO ONE UNDER 16 YEARS OLD allowed in the social hall during Bingo, playing or not, in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Missouri Gaming Commission
- Attendance tickets will be drawn in the event of multiple winners for a game.
- Every 5th game will be a special BINGO Quilt game with a distinct bingo pattern (T, X, N, L, etc). The winner will receive a quilt. If there are multiple winners, attendance tickets will be drawn to determine the quilt winner and all others will receive a gift card and Quilt Raffle chances. All other games will be played like regular bingo (straight-line - horizontal, vertical, or diagonal and four corners) and 1st prize winners will receive embroidered or crocheted items.
- Quilt & Afghan Raffle tickets and 50/50 tickets will be available for purchase at $1 each or 6 for $5.
- Morning pastries and donuts, as well as sandwiches, chips, and desserts, will be available for purchase.
Volunteers are needed for set-up/clean-up, food prep and sales, and card and raffle sales.
We are also asking for dessert donations of pie, cake, cookies, and brownies (drop-off dates and times to be determined).
Our 2023 Quilts