Tuesday & Thursday: 9 AM–4 PM
Saturday 9 AM–1 PM
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO DONATE TO OUR STORE:
- You will be allowed to bring your donations freely and place them in either of the drop-off sheds as space allows. If a shed becomes full prior to our ability to process it, a lock will be placed on the donation doors.
- Donations left on the ground will be discarded, so please either place them in one of the drop sheds or bring them back when space allows.
Please use the following guidelines for packaging your donations to drop off. Please be respectful of the fact that the majority of our volunteers are senior adults and cannot lift heavy boxes and bags.
- Try to separate your clothing & accessories from your household goods.
- Use 13 gal. trash bags for clothing donations or small to medium size boxes. Clean/laundered clothing is highly appreciated.
- Place shoes (salable and clean) in either A 13 gal. trash bag or small to medium size boxes.
- DO NOT use large black garbage bags. These are extremely difficult for our ladies to handle and do not stack well in the drop shed.
- DO NOT put loose clothing and loose items into our drop shed; use 13 gal. bags or smaller
- Donate books, games, toys, and other household items in small to medium size boxes.
- Electronic and small countertop appliances must be in working condition.
- When placing your donations in the shed, we ask that you try to stack them as neatly as possible. This allows more items in the space and makes it much easier for us to get them out.
- We can not accept TV’s, Furniture, Mattresses, Computers, Large Appliances, Car Seats, Strollers, Hazardous materials.
Hours of Operation for Shopping
Tuesday & Thursday, 9 AM-4 PM
Saturday 9 AM-1 PM
Closed on Holidays
Inclement weather policy: When the Wentzville R-IV School District closes schools due to inclement weather, Mary Martha will be closed.
ST. PATRICK VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Volunteers from St. Patrick are needed for our scheduled workweeks. Workers sort clothing and household donations, price items, stock shelves, and work as cashiers.
2021 St. Patrick Work Weeks
*Dates may be subject to change; please check the bulletin for any updates
Directors for St. Patrick
Ken Kintz • 636-332-2747
Alternate • Frann Kintz • 636-332-2747
Clothing and accessories for women, men, children, and infants.
Small household goods, including kitchenware, toys, games, small household appliances, jewelry, knick-knacks, crafts, sports equipment, pictures, lamps, collectibles and much more.
• BAG OF CLOTHING - $5.00
• OVERSTUFFED - $6.00
• ADULT SHOES - $2.00
• CHILDRENS SHOES - $1.00
• HATS, WALLETS & BELTS - $ .50
• LADIES PURSES - $2.00
• CHILDRENS PURSES $1.00
• MEN’S 2 PIECE SUITS - $3.00
• MEN’S SUIT JACKETS - $2.00
• WINTER COATS - $3.00
• ALL OTHER COATS & JACKETS -$2.00
* Prices as of 1/1/20; subject to change
We are staffed by an all-volunteer workforce. Volunteers from St. Patrick are responsible for running the store for an entire week, once every 8 weeks. We are always in need of more volunteers to both sort & price items, and to work in the store for the entire week. Volunteers usually work half or full days, 1 or 2 days every 8 weeks, depending on their availability. If you love treasure hunting for bargains, while volunteering with a wonderful group of people and helping others, this ministry is for you! We need all kinds of people! Volunteers can work as much or as little as they prefer.
All proceeds from the store, with the exception of operational expenses, are donated to non-profit organizations in our community that provide services to those in financial need or crisis situations. We provide a listing of those organizations that we support in our store. We provide a Clothing Grant Referral Program for those in need through pre-approved organizations in the community.
Started in 1971, Mary Martha Thrift Store is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) Thrift Store in Wentzville, Missouri, providing low-cost clothing and household goods to low-income individuals and families in the surrounding community.