St. Patrick's Home & School Association includes the parents and guardians of the students of St. Patrick School and the pastor, principal, and faculty of St. Patrick School. All members are expected to actively participate and support the efforts of the Home & School Association.
The objectives of St. Patrick's Home & School Association are:
- To support the faith development and religious growth of the students in the school.
- To promote communication among the parents, teachers, and administration.
- To provide parents with the information to aid in education, growth, and development of their children.
- To support St. Patrick School through hospitality, fundraising, social events, and volunteer activities.
Currently serving as officers of St. Patrick's Home & School Association:
- President - Aisha Thomassen
- Vice-President - Kelly Redoutey
- Secretary - Rachel Haney
- Treasurer - Cindy Hagenhoff
- Board of Education Representative - Robert Bartolotta
Otis Spunkmeyer Cookie Dough Sales
TJ's Pizza Sales
"Night Out" Fundraisers
At various times throughout the year, St. Patrick School partners with local restaurants such as Chick-fil-a, Texas Roadhouse, Dairy Queen, and Bandana's BBQ. A percentage of the proceeds raised from the meal is donated back to the cause that hosted the meal. Restaurants get more business than usual, especially if it's at a quieter time, and your friends, family, and community get an excuse to eat a delicious meal with each other. Fundraising at these local restaurants is truly a win-win scenario! Watch the school newsletter and parish bulletin for dates and times.