St. Patrick's Home & School Association includes the parents and guardians of the students of St. Patrick School and the pastor, principal, and faculty of St. Patrick School. All members are expected to actively participate and support the efforts of the Home & School Association.
The objectives of St. Patrick's Home & School Association are:
- To support the faith development and religious growth of the students in the school.
- To promote communication among the parents, teachers, and administration.
- To provide parents with the information to aid in education, growth, and development of their children.
- To support St. Patrick School through hospitality, fundraising, social events, and volunteer activities.
St. Patrick Home & School Association Officers:
- President - Kim Franer - [email protected]
- Vice-President - Melissa Jacobsmeyer - [email protected]
- Secretary - Katie Albers - [email protected]
- Treasurer - Cindy Hagenhoff - [email protected]
- School Board Representative - Ashley Reininger - [email protected]
- Welcome Committee: Jen Morris & Rachel Handing
- Family Engagement Committee: Shelby Latham & Amanda Luhring
- Social Committee: Ashley Reininger
We want to thank everyone in advance for all your support for our school. Listed below are our Annual Fundraisers.
Otis Spunkmeyer Cookie Dough Sales
If you have any questions or concerns regarding sales please feel free to reach out to home and school at [email protected]
Please remember that 40% of all sales go towards your $200 home and school obligation. Should you have any questions please contact home and school at [email protected].
Music Trivia Night
No trivia is scheduled at this time.
Trunk or Treat
Scheduled in October and held at St. Patrick School parking lot.
"Night Out" Fundraisers
At various times throughout the year, St. Patrick School partners with local restaurants such as Chick-fil-a, Texas Roadhouse, Dairy Queen, and Bandana's BBQ. A percentage of the proceeds raised from the meal is donated back to the cause that hosted the meal. Restaurants get more business than usual, especially if it's at a quieter time, and your friends, family, and community get an excuse to eat a delicious meal with each other. Fundraising at these local restaurants is truly a win-win scenario! Watch the school newsletter and parish bulletin for dates and times.