- Pre-K thru 8th-grade girls and boys
- Practice and games August thru October
- Open to St. Patrick Parishioners and anyone who lives within the parish boundaries
Online registration • early May through end of June
Cost • $80.00 per player • $25.00 late fee after June 30, 2017
Alicia Hirschbuehler or Kevin Gaudy • firstname.lastname@example.org
Look for updates on CYC Rainout Line or from your coordinator regarding games during inclement weather. Follow CYC Rainout Line on Twitter: @stcharlescyc
The St. Patrick soccer uniform is a St. Patrick soccer jersey, black shorts, and black socks. The jersey will be provided by St. Patrick SPAA. A $75.00 deposit check is required for each jersey; your check will be returned to you when you return the jersey at the end of the season. Our uniform coordinator will contact your coach with more information on uniform pickup dates/times. Players are responsible for purchasing their own black shorts and socks.
Players and Coaches: CYC ID Cards Required
All players, regardless of age, and coaches are required to have a CYC ID Card. There is a $5.00 fee for the card. You will need a photo and a legal document to apply online, or you may apply in person.
Coaches and Assistant Coaches
Your continued support through volunteering to coach is, as always, greatly needed and appreciated! All coaches and assistant coaches must be compliant with the Safe Environment Program. This consists of attending a Protecting God’s Children Workshop, registering with Virtus Online, and completing various forms of paperwork. For assistance, contact Dawn Burns, Child Safety Coordinator, at email@example.com. You must also complete an online Coaching to Make a Positive Difference Class, and have a CYC ID Card.
It takes a concerted effort to make a soccer season successful, so we are always looking for volunteers. One area that is needed is someone to assist with coordinating field supervisors for every game held at Founders Park. If you would like to help with coaching, field supervision, referee coordination, or help in any other way, please contact Kevin Gaudy at firstname.lastname@example.org. All volunteers must be compliant with the Safe Environment Program. This consists of attending a Protecting God’s Children Workshop, registering with Virtus Online, and completing various forms of paperwork. For assistance, contact Dawn Burns, Child Safety Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Anyone interested in being a referee for the 2017 season please contact David Yates at firstname.lastname@example.org. All referees must be compliant with the Safe Environment Program. This consists of attending a Protecting God’s Children Workshop, registering with Virtus Online, and completing various forms of paperwork. For assistance, contact Dawn Burns, Child Safety Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Coach and Fan Behavior
The behavior of both the coaches and fans will again be very emphasized this year to avoid any incidents between opposing coaches, fans, players or referees. There is a NO tolerance policy in effect. If an incident occurs you will be asked to leave the field immediately and possibly suspended for the next game or more depending on the severity of the incident. This pertains to anyone attending or coaching a game. Please help us make this a pleasant experience for our children.
- WHEN DOES THE FALL 2017 SOCCER SEASON START? – Games will start the weekend before Labor Day this year.
- WHEN DO PRACTICES START? – Practices generally start in August but specific days and times are decided by your coach. They have the choice of Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday from 4 PM-8 PM. All practice fields are located at Founders Park in Lake St. Louis.
- WHEN WILL I HEAR FROM MY COACH? - Once teams are finalized in July/August, coaches will be instructed to contact their teams to communicate practice times, etc.
- WHEN WILL WE RECEIVE THE GAME SCHEDULE? – Game schedules will be available on the CYC Website and communicated by your coach as soon as they are released by the CYC. Games can be held on Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sunday afternoons.
- ANY OTHER QUESTIONS – Please contact the St. Patrick soccer coordinators: Kevin Gaudy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dave Birkenmeier (email@example.com) or visit St. Charles CYC.