A Night at the Wine Garden
Saturday, November 3, 2018, at 5:00 PM
St. Patrick Parish Center
NEW this year! If your donation is valued at $25 or more, you will be entered into a drawing to win 2 Dinner Auction tickets valued at $110! One entry per family. Contest deadline is Oct. 12. Those that have already purchased tickets will be reimbursed if their name is drawn.
WAYS TO HELP
Get a table together and join us for a fun evening of fellowship.
- Personal donations for service or new items
- Reach out to businesses you frequent or business owners that you know. No donation is too big or small
- Gift Cards - purchase at the scrip room and earn money for our parish or toward a Home and School obligation
- A bottle of wine or liquor
- Make a monetary donation
What do I do if I have something to donate?
- Mail to 405 S. Church St., Wentzville, MO 63385
- Drop off at PSR, school, or parish office
- Put in the collection basket
- Donate online at http://Wentzville.givesmart.com
To get a donation form, stop by the parish or school office or download here.
BROWSE & BID
Click here to browse through our auction items and bid!
Calling All Neglected Gift Cards!
What do you do with all those gift certificates people give for stores or restaurants that you will never go to?!? They just sit, useless to you in a drawer or glove box. We have an idea! If you received gift certificates that you will simply never use, DONATE THEM TO THE ST. PAT'S DINNER AUCTION! We can repurpose and use them for the Dinner Auction. To donate, simply put your unwanted gift cards in an envelope and write "Dinner Auction" on it and drop in the collection basket or drop it by the office. Please, only full value gift cards.
Contact • Parish Office • 636-332-9225
Photos courtesy of Timberland High School student